27 June 2008

Get Smart?

Okay, I know this is a travelogue, not a movie reviewery, but I have to say that Get Smart was almost a complete piece of garbage. Court and I went to the theater in town to avoid packing and found ourselves all alone in cinema 4 for the 9:50 pm showing. I did a little dance to the jams they had playing out the speakers, and then, after the previews, I went to ask if at least one of the 8 surround speakers could be turned on so that we could hear the movie.

Big mistake. It might have been a better movie if we watched it without sound. Honestly.

The good news for travelers to Faribault (see, I can tie this debacle into a travel report) is that a movie at the Faribault Cinema is only $6. And there is a good chance you will have the theater all to yourself. Right off 35 at exit 56. Come one, come all.

Mazel Tov.

No comments: