26 June 2008

What happened in Vegas?

When we went to Las Vegas, Courtney decided to rent movies and stay in the room. I chose to play poker. When we were in Iceland, Courtney used the sports function on our new camera to take a series of geyser shots. I took photos of whale penises at (from what I know) is the world's only phallological museum in Husavik. When we are on Cape Cod, Courtney likes to walk on Dennis Beach and sunbathe. I like to eat fried clam bellies and lobster. Courtney goes to spas and museums. I go to baseball games and dive bars.

Don't get me wrong, there are many things we both like when we travel: hiking, taking photographs, trying new foods, meeting new people, learning about different cultures, listening to local music, and watching the locals and tourists alike. However, over the years we've noticed that we seem to find different high points for every trip we take, and my cousin, Michael, said to us, "You know, you should write a 'He Says, She Says'"...

So, here it is (Thanks, Mike). Tomorrow, Courtney and I set off for our travels and will be dropping in with updates from the road, and you will get to read all about each stop from both of our perspectives.

First stop: Kentucky bourbon country.

No comments: